- Our divinely nourishing ghee is specially made to order during the spring and summer months from organic certified English butter, produced only from pasture grazing cows in the heart of the west country.
- Careful slow cooking in the traditional manner, using only the finest organic butter gives Na'vi Ghee its beautiful golden colour, delicate aroma and nutty sweetness.
- Ghee is one of nature's most nourishing treasures, a traditional healing food which for centuries has been recognised and highly valued in Ayurvedic medicine. Rich in omega 3 & 9 essential fatty acids and in fat soluble vitamins, A D, E and K.
- Ghee made from the organic butter of grass fed cows is one of the highest natural sources of CLA (Conjugated Linoleic Acid), a super-antioxidant according to nutritionists.
- Ghee is one of the most stable cooking oils due to its high flash (smoke) point of 251°C, and can also be used externally as a wonderful skin & hair treatment.
Organic English Ghee - Grass Fed - (350 ml)